Request a Demo for Texas
Progress Learning provides standards-aligned (TEKS) content for grades K-12 in Texas. Our platform provides educators with data to help close learning gaps, and provide adaptive intervention, and remediation. Our technology-enhanced items are aligned with the new question types in the new STAAR® Online. Book a demo below directly from our calendar.
The new features include:
- All-new STAAR® Online item types including drag-and-drop, hot spot, in-line choice, graphing, and more
- TSI and TSIA2 practice tests and questions covering math, stats, reading, and language arts
- Multiple Quick Click Remediation reports to address gaps by specific TEKS and clarify misconceptions
- Item Analysis reports to easily find and target learning challenges
- Expanded video lesson library and assignment options – we have even more TEKS-aligned content to enhance instruction
- Bell Ringer feature to start your class off right
- Author question tool to write your own STAAR® 2.0 questions
“We produced some outstanding outcomes [with Progress Learning]. We are continuing this year. [The program] has spread across our district now. All my teachers love what I brought here from Florida – Progress Learning.
Going into my 7th year with your product and all my track record has been due to the effective use of the tools, especially in science. It’s been a hit!!!”
– Austin, TX educator (formerly in Florida)